January 18, 2011

WordFUL Wednesday - Sitting



Will is SITTING!!!!

As of about a week ago, he has been sitting. At first, it was just for about 20-30 seconds, and mostly leaning forward and balancing with his two hands out front. But, since yesterday, he has sat for more than a few minutes, and occasionally will sit up straight with no support!

I am so proud of my little monkey, but at the same time, a little place in my heart hurts as this means he is growing up way too fast and before I know it, he will be crawling, pulling up, and then walking!

I just want to press pause and soak it all in!



For more Wordful Wednesdays, visit Seven Clown Circus and Parenting by Dummies


7 comments:

More Than Words said...

Awww!! I remember that stage!!

Lindsay said...

Holy Moly! How did that happen so fast?!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see him and all of you. Time Flies!!! It is more than an expression. Love you all, Mom

Kat said...

What a big boy! Now the fun begins! I love this stage. He can finally join in the play. And yet at the same time it is a little sad. It goes too fast.
*sigh*

Dumb Mom said...

Yeah! Funny thing is I was just telling my BFF that my favorite age to photograph kids is when they first start sitting up. They can't get away! Cute!

Terra said...

Oh man, how sweet is that! He is just adorable!

jen@odbt said...

Wow already?!? Checking in...are you enjoying the snow? Hope all is well.