May 13, 2009

Bit of Pixie Dust



Welcome to the main page for "Bit of Pixie Dust".

I will showcase a different Disney travel tip each week. After it is posted, I will link it to this post as well. I have a "Bit of Pixie Dust" button for you to grab if you so choose to put on your blog (the html code is on the right). It will direct you to this post with all the tips linked to it. Therefore, you won't have to go on a hunt through my archives trying to find them all.

Each week, I will offer tips based on past experience as a former WDW Cast Member and from all my previous travels to the land where dreams come true! I would like to preface that these opinions and tips are solely based on my experiences and are in no way endorsed by the Walt Disney Company.


I hope you will come back as often as you can as I love making "magical travel dreams come true"!