March 14, 2011

Hand me downs

So, Will is almost too big for me to carry him in his carrier much longer. I was hoping to use Cate's car seat as a hand me down. I am sure Will wouldn't care at this age to be sitting in a pink seat, but I cared! So, I researched on Etsy and came across these adorable seat covers by Lisa's Covers for Kids, that can universally fit a bunch of car seats including the one we own. So, I picked my fabric and placed my order. It came today and I immediately tried it out!

Isn't it adorable?

I also added the strap covers and tummy pad (extra charge). It is reversible to the fabric seen on the strap covers (which are also reversible). It is machine washable and easily reattached.

So, now I can say I don't feel as guilty about handing down Cate's pink seat to Will and Matt will appreciate that we didn't have to buy another car seat!

If you are looking for a new car seat cover or high chair cover, you should check out her page! It is very nice quality and price!

3 comments:

Kat said...

That is genius! That would save so many people money on carseats. Seriously. That is awesome! And so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Great idea! So cute!

Diane said...

That is amazing! I love etsy...so much talent over there!