Sorry for the recent slacking of posts. I hope to have some spring break, Easter, bump on hump day posts very soon, not to mention the winner of my giveaway!
Where have I been you might ask?
Well, I had consistent hard contractions over the Easter weekend, but they stopped. Then, I had more yesterday evening, so today I called my doctor and went in to check my cervix for signs of pre-term labor. Thank goodness my cervix was normal! However, doc said there was not a whole lot he could do other than advise rest and staying off my feet whenever possible! HA, what mom do you know that can do that with any ease?!
Don't get me wrong, I am glad all is well with the baby, but still had a rough day of nausea and exhaustion. Please keep us in your thoughts and I promise to get back to all of you very soon!
Where have I been you might ask?
Well, I had consistent hard contractions over the Easter weekend, but they stopped. Then, I had more yesterday evening, so today I called my doctor and went in to check my cervix for signs of pre-term labor. Thank goodness my cervix was normal! However, doc said there was not a whole lot he could do other than advise rest and staying off my feet whenever possible! HA, what mom do you know that can do that with any ease?!
Don't get me wrong, I am glad all is well with the baby, but still had a rough day of nausea and exhaustion. Please keep us in your thoughts and I promise to get back to all of you very soon!














6 comments:
ALL IS WELL! Hailey tried to come way too early (and was ulitmately early, just not way) and it is stressful and it is hard but you do have to take care of you...take a step back from life and look at what can wait and only do the rest.
I posted a comment it hit twice, I tried to remove one and can't tell if the other stayed. Lets hope eh!
Feel better soon, and hurry back :)
That's always unnerving. I'm glad all was well though. I'll keep you in my prayers. XO
Oh dear - glad to hear you are taking it a little bit easier - like you said - you have 2 others to care for.....resting is kind of hard! Take it easy - remember the mess will be there for you later and it won't eat your children....I know this... ;-)
Post a Comment