July 21, 2010

Cole and Allen

Ten years ago today, on a quiet corner in uptown Dallas, two people first laid eyes on each other.

That corner was the intersection of Cole and Allen.

That couple was Matt and I.

Here is the story of that special night.

Matt,

This has been the best ten years of my life. We both knew very quickly that we were in love. I am so glad you chose to throw that party and I am even more glad that I decided to go! Now, 10 years later, we are having our third child together. I love you with all of my heart and soul and that love just seems to get better and stronger with age!

Always,
Allison

4 comments:

Terra said...

oh Happy Anniversary! How fun!

jen@odbt said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your celebration.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the day- we are so glad you found each other too because we got a wonderful son in the bargain.

Such The Spot said...

I remember that story and I still love it.

Happy Anniversary to both of you. And what a beautiful life you've begun. May it only get sweeter from here...