
It is that time of year again.
Applications for the 2011 WDW Moms Panel begin tomorrow. This will be my third time to apply. First year, didn't make it past round 1, second year, made it to round 2, so this year I am hopeful that I will make it even further...onto round 3 (phone interviews) and then hopefully, chosen!!!!!
For those of you that do not know what I am talking about, click here. It is an invaluable resource if you are planning a future trip to the land of the mouse!
So wish me some pixie dust and magic as I share my passion for the Walt Disney World in my application tomorrow morning.
Applications for the 2011 WDW Moms Panel begin tomorrow. This will be my third time to apply. First year, didn't make it past round 1, second year, made it to round 2, so this year I am hopeful that I will make it even further...onto round 3 (phone interviews) and then hopefully, chosen!!!!!
For those of you that do not know what I am talking about, click here. It is an invaluable resource if you are planning a future trip to the land of the mouse!
So wish me some pixie dust and magic as I share my passion for the Walt Disney World in my application tomorrow morning.














3 comments:
Good luck, Allison & lots of pixie dust to you! I'm so excited to apply this year that I'm pretty sure I won't sleep much tonight! Yippee!
Good luck Allison! I look forward to waiting anxiously with you- and I hope Pixie Dust falls on us all!
Good luck! I'm rooting for you!!
Post a Comment