
Well, I have made it to Round 2 of the Moms Panel 2010 application process! I have until Friday at 11:59pm EST to answer 3 more questions (each 100 words or less) and submit a picture. If I make to the third and final round, the phone interviews will be conducted the week of November 2nd!
I haven't come down off cloud 9 since I got the email about two hours ago! The song "When You Wish Upon a Star" is playing over and over in my head.
Now, if you are wondering what exactly I am rambling on and on about, click here to find out what this panel actually does. It is a great resource for those planning future Walt Disney World Vacations!
I haven't come down off cloud 9 since I got the email about two hours ago! The song "When You Wish Upon a Star" is playing over and over in my head.
Now, if you are wondering what exactly I am rambling on and on about, click here to find out what this panel actually does. It is a great resource for those planning future Walt Disney World Vacations!














8 comments:
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your traveling buddy
Congrats on making it to Round 2!!!! I'm right there with you!
Way to go Allison!!!
Congrats! Now get off this blog and go answer some questions!
;-)
congratulations Allison! Round 2 is no small feat! (how do you spell that kind of feet? feat?) anyway...my thoughts are with you.
Congratulations--round 2--wow!
More pixie dust for you! Congrats, that's so awesome!
CONGRATULATIONS and Good luck - I'm crossing all my digits for you :)
Post a Comment