
During our snow WEEK, we did many activities to keep us busy. Art projects was one of them. Until recently, Cate's "artwork" has just been scribbles with no distinction. But, on this day, Cate made this clown fish picture for her art teacher. For the past several weeks, she has been in an art camp after school. Apparently, it is making quite the impression. Future artist? I think so!
For more Wordful Wednesdays, visit Seven Clown Circus and Parenting by Dummies.














4 comments:
I remember when the boys transitioned from scribbling to drawing - It was so sweet!
Do you have a place to put all of the pictures she draws for you??
Oh how I love children's art! And when they start to draw recognizable things that are still abstract....LOVE. What a good little artist you have!
Every child is an artist and each should be encouraged and her work is adorable!
I hope Uncle David sees this-he would be so proud (like the rest of us)
Post a Comment