March 3, 2010

My Bump on Hump Day - 16 Weeks



Feeling pretty good. The "evening sickness" is starting to subside a bit, but more and more tired every day! I haven't yet gotten the 2nd trimester energy boost that I did with the last two! Probably because I am chasing around after the other two. I went to the doctor yesterday and the heartbeat was going strong and as of my next visit on April 1st, we should be able to find out what it is!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your belly pictures!

And hope you decide to share the baby's gender with us... SO excited for that, too!

jen@odbt said...

Are you able to eat some? With all that you have going on with the other 2, don't forget to snack on something. I'd always forget then start to feel nauseous. Can't wait to hear too.

2 Little Irish Boys said...

So cute...your little belly! Can't wait for you to tell us all the news!!

Cathy said...

That is so awesome! Congrats.

Such The Spot said...

Aw...he or she is certainly growing in there! April 1st huh? You better not try any funny business with the baby's gender - April Fools day or not! :)

The Buntens said...

Oh, I feel EXACTLY the same way. Exactly. So tired, but very glad the sickness has subsided.

Love your bump!

Adventures in Parenthood said...

Loving this wednesday bump on hump day! You look great!

Lindsay said...

Woooah! I've been missing out on a lot over here! A very belated congrats to you!! And a lovely bump :-)

Kat said...

Aww. Such a pretty little belly!

Yep. Pregnancy is much harder when you have other little ones to chase around. ;) Hang in there! :)