Today, Max started first grade.Last year was hard for me seeing him head into Kindergarten. This year was a little easier, but I still can't believe that he is this old! Last weekend was Meet the Teacher at his school. Unfortunately, he was coming home from the beach and so Matt and I went without him. His teacher seems very nice and has an exciting year in store for them. It was so weird seeing his cubby all filled with actual textbooks and workbooks! Even though he did learn a lot last year, I think this is the year where the "real education" kicks in with more homework, more content, etc! He was so eager to get dressed this morning and get going. He was also super excited that we were in the "big kid" carpool line at school. Oh, the things that get them excited!
Wow, I am so proud of my super kid!
Have a fantastic year, Buddy!














3 comments:
PaPa and I love that he is excited about school- hope he always wants to learn new things- you are never too old to learn.
Great smiles. I hope he has a fantastic first day. He looks like he's ready.
Oh that is just awesome! So exciting! It is a very big step. :)
Post a Comment