I sure wish I could curl up in someone's arms like this. The other night, Matt was out with some friends to celebrate Will's birth. So, I had all three kids to put to bed. I got Will in his sling to have my hands free for the other two. At first he wasn't asleep, but then he got all cozy and fell asleep. I couldn't resist getting a picture with my phone. Ahhh, the advantages of being so tiny!August 25, 2010
WordFUL Wednesday - Cozy
I sure wish I could curl up in someone's arms like this. The other night, Matt was out with some friends to celebrate Will's birth. So, I had all three kids to put to bed. I got Will in his sling to have my hands free for the other two. At first he wasn't asleep, but then he got all cozy and fell asleep. I couldn't resist getting a picture with my phone. Ahhh, the advantages of being so tiny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
Oh, I almost miss those days! With both girls in school now, it is weird!
He's absolutely precious. Almost enough to make me want another one. Almost. ;)
Oh, that is just the best. :)
Post a Comment