November 20, 2010

Toothless Wonder

After many of his friends have lost their teeth, Max has been anxiously awaiting the day he would lose his first.

For about 10 days he wiggled and wiggled that tooth.

We asked him several times if he wanted us to just pull it out. He quickly said, "NO! I want to lose it at school so I can get a 'treasure chest' to put it in."

Then, on November 11, 2010, he got in the car with this little toothless grin!


He also got to bring home the classroom Tooth Journal and put in his first entry.


Translation: I pulled my tooth back and if fell out.

That night, he wrote a note to the Tooth Fairy to request that she leave his tooth as a keepsake.

She came and honored his request along with a $5 bill!


I just love my little Toothless Wonder!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet story! reminds me of you and how long you waited to lose your first tooth.

Terra said...

I love when they lose that first tooth! They are so excited!

Unknown said...

I need to know where you got that stamp! It is adorable!

jen@odbt said...

So exciting! Congrats to Max!