February 24, 2010

My Bump on Hump Day - 15 weeks


If this is the first you're hearing about it....I'M PREGGERS!

Each Wednesday, I'll post a picture of my ever growing bump.

So, as of today, I am 15 weeks.


**Thanks Jo-Lynne of DCR Designs for the adorable button!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at how cute you are! Congratulations!

Amy S said...

I'm so glad you're doing this again - I love following along even though we're miles and miles apart!

Adventures in Parenthood said...

Congrats! so cute!

Julie said...

Aww...love the belly shots!

jen@odbt said...

You look so cute.

Terra said...

heck, my tummy looks like that most days! Your still tiny!

Kat said...

AAAHHHHH!!! So cute! I love pregnant bellies. So sweet. :)

I am so excited for you!

Debbie said...

Here we go sister! I can't wait to watch!!!! Enjoy it all!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

You look awesome! I can't wait to watch you grow!!