February 3, 2010

That time again?!

Well, school registration is upon us again. I can't believe how fast this year has already flown.

Can it be that Max will be in first grade? FIRST GRADE!!!

And even harder to swallow than that is that Cate will begin her preschool program just like Max did right after moving to TX! Wow. Yes, she has been in a two year old program, but just hard to believe that next year when I walk into the doors of the Children's Learning Center at our parish school, it will be with her instead of him!

They grow up so fast!

Thanks again for your patience in my less frequent postings...still working on the computer problems, but I have discovered a way to post from my iPhone, too!

5 comments:

Kat said...

I know! It goes so fast. Right now I am contemplating whether to send Tommy to half day or whole day kindergarten. I just DON'T KNOW! He seems so little to be going all day.

*sigh*

Adorable picture!

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking the same thing!
I'm going to have a kinder kid next year!!!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

It does go by fast. Some of the mothers around me are talking about K already with our 4 year olds (for 2 years from now) and I can't help but think it will be just around the corner---scary!!

theUngourmet said...

You are so right about time going by quickly. Mine are 13 and 8 already!

That is such an adorable photo!

jen@odbt said...

They do. My youngest will be in kindergarten this fall. I never thought we'd be here.