February 15, 2010

Surprises Revealed!!!!

As many of you know, I have been planning on going to the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration for the past several months. Finally, an opportunity to do some social networking and also meet many of the wonderful people I have met through blogs, twitter and the Disney Moms Panel application process.

Well, that trip finally happened this past week.

Even more wonderful than the opportunity to go to such an event was being able to bring along my family. I mean, I couldn't pass that up, since it is my favorite place on earth as well as my kids!

We decided to surprise them with the trip. So, we have been keeping this whole thing a secret and finally divulged all the fun and exciting details the night before we left. They were so excited, they could hardly contain themselves!

We also had another few surprises up our sleeves....

Did you figure it out? One more hint!

Well? If you still haven't figured it out....look really closely at the shirts!!!!!

Yep...Baby #3 is on its way!

They were just as excited about surprise #2 as I had hoped they would be!

So, for all those of you out there, wanting to know all those burning questions.

I am 14 weeks along, due August 17th!

We will find out the baby's sex...hopefully around the end of March.

I think boy, Matt thinks girl, the kids HOPE a brother!

More details about the actual trip coming up in the next day or so....but I just couldn't wait any longer to let the cat out of the bag....or should I say baby!

13 comments:

Traci said...

I am so excited for you and so happy for you!

And...I'm so happy we finally met!!

What an amazing time we had! :)

big hugs!!!!

Jackie said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you! I'm so happy that I got to meet you & your sweet family too! :) I'm having serious WDW withdrawls right now!!

Kat said...

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
That is so exciting!!!!
Congratulations!!!
That is a whole lot of exciting for the kids to take in. I bet they were thrilled! Disney AND a baby! :)

Such The Spot said...

You already know that I couldn't be happier for you guys. I look so forward to you blogging your way through this pregnancy - can't wait to hear if "it" is a he or a she...you are going to share that, right?

XO! Congratulations again!

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to see your pictures on Twitter!

These pictures are adorable, as well. Baby #3 is going to feel SO loved!!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

YEAH!!
That is so exciting--wow, ya'll have been having some good times. Can't wait to follow you along during this blessed time!!

Heather - Hopelessly Flawed said...

Cute shirts! I am very happy for you, and will keep you in my prayers!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you!

jen@odbt said...

Thanks for the sharing your wonderful news Allison! I'm so happy for you all and how fun to share the news in your favorite place. Take care!

Cathy said...

Congrats on both surprises!!!!!

Terra said...

YEAHHHHHH I am so so so happy for you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful surprise to reveal!

Best wishes for a healthy, uneventful pregnancy!

Claremont First Ward said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Sounds like a fun trip.