
C'mon people,
Don't you all wish we had someone who zips in and cleans the dishes and house with one swoop of her wand?
Well, in this case, mine came in the form of my thoughtful husband, who is man enough to do as his daughter requested....and wear her wings!
'Nuff said!In all seriousness, I truly appreciate the fact that I have a husband who does more than his share around the house and will swallow his pride at the drop of a hat for his little girl's request!
For more Wordful Wednesdays, visit Angie at SevEn cLoWn CirCuS by clicking the button at the top of the post.














6 comments:
You really do have a wonderful husband---and so glad you appreciate it- also keep this pic for her wedding video--love you-Mom
Hang on tight; you've got a keeper!
Gotta love a man who does dishes and wears wings! That is the best picture.
OMG, I adore the wings. :) Happy WW!
So sweet!
Your a lucky woman
Post a Comment