
In honor of "Talk Like a Pirate Day" tomorrow, September 19th (yes it is an official day, click here), I thought I would discuss the "Pirates League" at Walt Disney World.
This is a one of a kind experience that you can arrange for your little pirate or yourself for that matter. You will be transformed from landlubber to pludering pirates or pirate maidens. That's right...it's not just for boys!
Take a look at this wonderful video done by the WDW Moms Panelists.
To book your appointment, call (407)WDW-CREW.
I can't wait to take Max to this on our next trip! Next week, I'll discuss the polar opposite of this...Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!
For more tips, check back each Saturday or click on the button to the right. It will direct you to a main post with all the tips linked to it!
Disclaimer: These opinions are based on my personal experience and are in no way endorsed by the Walt Disney Company!














1 comment:
That is the cutest thing ever! Before I watched the clip, I thought the lady was getting a haircut and I was thinking "Probably not something I would do... get a haircut by someone dressed as a pirate..."
:-)
Post a Comment