February 8, 2010

Ahem, a little privacy please...

So, the other day, I was in the shower, minding my own business, when I saw a flash of light. For a split second I thought it was lightning. But, then I remembered that it wasn't raining. I turned around to see Max holding a disposable camera and smiling.

Oh, dear....time to talk about "privacy" with him. He said he was sorry and that he would knock from now on.

Needless to say, I won't be sending that camera off to be developed! LOL.

11 comments:

jen@odbt said...

Uh oh! I remember taking pics of my younger brothers and they were victims of my paparazzi shots. Do you remember the Kodak disc camera?

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! That stinks that you can't get the other pics developed now!

You're lucky that you saw the flash!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Oh, that is classic!!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

OHMYGOSH! That is hilarious!

Steph

Kat said...

Hahahaha!!!! Moms get no privacy! ;)

Cathy said...

Oh my goodness. That is so funny.

Terra said...

um, nope. That disposable camera is just that....

Such The Spot said...

Wow. Now *that's* a priceless story. Something similar happened to me once, minus the camera. Cassie actually opened the door for someone who'd come to check out a Craigslist item. I had no idea, so I walked out into the living room to check on her--wearing only jeans. That's right, topless. The craigslist dude got more than he bargained for that day.

Debbie said...

Oh my! That was so funny! :)

Heather - Hopelessly Flawed said...

Oh my! How shocking for you, and hysterically funny!

And Darcie - oh my! How did you ever face the guy again? I think I'd have sent someone else out to deal with him after that!

Lindsay said...

Oh my! That's funny....well, kind of :-)