

I admit, this isn't the greatest picture of me, but Cate just loves wearing these mixing bowls as hats and so I joined along in her fun! When I asked if I could take her picture, she said "Sit, Mommy". So, Matt took the camera and captured this silly mommy/daughter moment!
For more "Mommy in the picture" moments, click the button above. Thanks Carin for hosting!














11 comments:
Kids are so funny!! They love the simplest things!
What a mama! My kids always love to crawl in the tupperware cupboard as toddlers and come out wearing a bowl or two on their head. Space aliens unite!
I love it! Our kids sometimes have more fun playing in the kitchen cupboards, than in their toybox! ;)
What a cute cute picture! Love the hats!
That is ADORABLE! I love that you thought to take a photo of it - they grow out of those stages too fast!
aww, this is too cute :D
This is so GREAT! What a fun mom you are to play along. These are the moments you'll look back on and just smile =) Great job!
Hi there!
Just stopping by via 52 weeks!
What a cute blog and family you have!! And Disney fans at that!! We live about an hour outside of Disney World and basically moved here so my DH could be close to the Mouse..LOL.
Hope to be back by to visit soon!
Thanks for the smile today. Kids are so great at being inventive because they see things with a much more open mind. I see bowl... they see HAT! They are so good for us!
Awww that is so sweet. That's a good mommy that will do that with her daughter and then post it!!!
Post a Comment