Hello, loyal blog readers,
Starting on Wednesday, I will be leaving for an extended weekend in Virginia for Matt's family reunion then on to New Jersey for a week to hang out with family and friends. So, in the meantime, I plan to "re-run" a few of my favorite posts!
I will be checking my blog comments periodically throughout my trip, but there won't be any new posts until after I return on the 18th. After that, I hope to have tons of stories and pictures from our travels to the Northeast!
We plan on going to:
Starting on Wednesday, I will be leaving for an extended weekend in Virginia for Matt's family reunion then on to New Jersey for a week to hang out with family and friends. So, in the meantime, I plan to "re-run" a few of my favorite posts!
I will be checking my blog comments periodically throughout my trip, but there won't be any new posts until after I return on the 18th. After that, I hope to have tons of stories and pictures from our travels to the Northeast!
We plan on going to:
- Lake George (family lake/mountain house)
- Shenandoah National Park (family reunion site)
- Caverns near reunion site
- Meeting Jen @ Our Daily Big Top for the first time face to face!
- Meeting up with an old grade school/high school friend
- NYC to see family and Max's Godmother!
- Seeing long time friends, Turnitupmom and family (Cate's Godparents)!
- Lots of time with family!
So, as you can see, we will be busy, but until then, I hope you enjoy revisiting some of my favorite bloggy posts!














3 comments:
Can't wait! Safe travels and see you soon.
I will miss your updates but keep me posted by phones. Mom
Hope you're having an excellent time!!
Post a Comment