July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day!


In honor of our country's independence, I wanted to share a truly magical experience from Walt Disney World!



For more tips, check back each Saturday or click on the button to the right. It will direct you to a main post with all the tips linked to it! I hope you enjoyed this "Bit of Pixie Dust" and I hope it offered you a little insight into when to go that best suits your family's needs!

Disclaimer: These opinions are based on my personal experience and are in no way endorsed by the Walt Disney Company!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Allison, that is so awesome. Thank you for sharing it!!

Happy 4th!!!!

jen@odbt said...

That was beautiful. As a daughter born here to immigrants, I am so proud of my parents (now citizens) and our country. Have a wonderful 4th!

turnitupmom said...

Leave it to Disney World....another reason why it's the BEST!