I am a SAHM of three energetic, adorable, supercuddly kids. I am married to a wonderful, supportive, and generous husband. In my spare time (not often), I enjoy scrapbooking, stamping, and needlepointing. We love to travel as a family and start new traditions. I am a DISNEY nut. I try to get there as often as possible. My obsession began when I was young, but after working there on the College Program, I was definitely hooked. My husband and I even honeymooned there. I am an avid reality show junkie and self-proclaimed foodie.
7 comments:
Cute! I would love to see a train display like that.
The little one is not into smiling mood hehehe..
Mine is posted now too
awww its really hard to capture our kiddos precious smiles! but im sure she did have fun :) you both look lovely!
u may view mine if u have time
I can't wait to read more about it later. Her face is really just too adorable though. And you look so happy and pretty!
We all know there is a precious smile hidden under there. I bet she just wanted to get back to looking at all those cool trains! Looks like fun.
Too cute. We can't always capture them smiling and sometimes those are the best pictures and stories behind the pics.
Looks like someone was stealing her train!!
Can't wait to see more of your pictures!
Post a Comment