December 1, 2009

Battleship


Over the Thanksgiving weekend in New Jersey, Max discovered the classic game, Battleship. If we played it once, we played it 3,496 times! It is right up his alley...analytical, precise, and all boy!!!! It was interesting to see how he strategized his moves and placed of his ships! It didn't take long before I figured out that he likes to cluster his ships together...but shhhh, don't tell him that I know his secret! However, he did beat me most times fair and square, even though I thought I had some insider knowledge!


He was a little upset that we couldn't bring it home with us. Little does he know that his aunt and uncle bought him this for his birthday, so now he can play it at home, very soon!

5 comments:

Terra said...

oh, Lauren loves that game! Sometimes it takes SO long though!!!

Ali said...

Fun! We're going through an "Operation" phase right now--the boys love it!

jen@odbt said...

You sank my battleship! I have such fun memories of playing with my brothers. This might be one to add to our list. The pic of the 2 of you concentrating hard rocks!

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

I loved that game when I was little!

Unknown said...

That is a great game! I should pull ours out as well and see if he likes it. I couldn't believe how Cavett has taken to chess already!