I am a SAHM of three energetic, adorable, supercuddly kids. I am married to a wonderful, supportive, and generous husband. In my spare time (not often), I enjoy scrapbooking, stamping, and needlepointing. We love to travel as a family and start new traditions. I am a DISNEY nut. I try to get there as often as possible. My obsession began when I was young, but after working there on the College Program, I was definitely hooked. My husband and I even honeymooned there. I am an avid reality show junkie and self-proclaimed foodie.
11 comments:
Fantastic capture! I bet that makes you excited for Christmas morning.
Allison that's such a great picture of both of you!
Great picture this week, Allison. I love the excitement in her eyes and the reflection of it in yours.
WOW! You captured this moment perfectly!! I get excited just looking at it.. and I didn't even get to go!! :)
Loved the pic-- the excitement is contagious--can't wait til the 2nd for the fancy lunch.
Love the picture!
Awww this is such a sweet picture of the two of you, you looks so happy together...
My 9th of 52
what a precious picture! What a great moment that was captured!
whats not to be excited about tea parties? I love a good tea party.
This time next week I think she might be even more excited
That is the best expression! What a perfect moment!
What a darling picture... the lighting is so perfect for the season. Really neat moment to capture.
Post a Comment