As I woke up this morning, the slight pain in my heart began to burn.
Today was my due date with the baby we lost this summer.
I lay in the bed and thought about what might have been.
Would it have been a girl or boy?
How would his/her birth story have gone?
What would he/she look like?
All questions we will never know the answer to.
However, as I lay there, I am also reminded by the little bump that is my belly, that we have a new life to look forward to!
I know in my heart of hearts that God had a plan for that little baby...and maybe that plan was to be a guardian angel for the newest little addition that we wait for.
Today was my due date with the baby we lost this summer.
I lay in the bed and thought about what might have been.
Would it have been a girl or boy?
How would his/her birth story have gone?
What would he/she look like?
All questions we will never know the answer to.
However, as I lay there, I am also reminded by the little bump that is my belly, that we have a new life to look forward to!
I know in my heart of hearts that God had a plan for that little baby...and maybe that plan was to be a guardian angel for the newest little addition that we wait for.














10 comments:
I came across your blog looking for followers of my new blog. I was surprised with such a touching message.
I am sorry for your loss last summer, I went back and re-read your post (from the link) and feel like I shared some of your pain.
Congratulations on that new life growing inside of you. Such hope.
If you want to follow me back, find me at http://jotgiveaways.blogspot.com
I said a prayer for you and Matt this morning- did not know whether to call or not -didn't want to bring up the subject unless you did. We love you--Mom and Dad
thinking of you today...and sending you hugs.
Thinking of you today, Allison.
oh, I have tears. Allison the positive attitude abounds and we all life is so much bigger than we are! Hang in there...great things are on the way!
I'm just catching up on my blog reading. Oh Allison, my thoughts and prayers are with you this weekend. I know you'll never forget but like you said, there's a plan. Lots to look forward to. You have a great outlook.
ah, big hugs and prayers for you guys.
Thanks for posting this. xoxo
Just hugs.
Oh, what a tough day. I can relate that pain and the joy of the new life growing inside. Thinking of you this week.
Post a Comment