Wow, wasn't I just posting that my firstborn was SIX?
Has it already been a year?
So much has happened this year.

He got a new baby brother.


And he still finds time for his little sister, even though, he sometimes finds her annoying!

And he continues to be one of the most loving, caring, and tender little boys I have ever met. I tell him all the time that I want him to stop growing and he always replies, "I can't, Mom, that is how God made me!"
So, make a wish, blow out your candles, and may this be the best year yet, my little Maxman! I can't wait to see what it has in store for you.














3 comments:
what a lovely post to Max! Happy Birthday little buddy! I can't believe he is 7....He turned 5 the year I "met" you I believe!
Happy Birthday Max!!! Seven already? I have to echo what Terra wrote...he seemed much younger when we first "met". I hope he has a great birthday celebration.
Happy Birthday, Max. Iremember waiting for you outside the delivery room doors with your Me-Maw and Uncle David. You make my heart sing and being your MiMi has been one of the best blessings in my life. Have a great year! The best is yet to come.
Post a Comment