December 30, 2010

Year in Review - 2010



This year was a hard one (bedrest and emotional stress) but a special one, nonetheless (birth of Monkey)! As 2010 comes to a close, I thought I would join the bloggy carnival hosted by Jo-Lynne at Musings of a Housewife. To look back at the year, I will post the first line of the first post of each month. Some may be good, some may be boring, some may be totally random, but here it is! Just click on the month to see the post!


Seeing how much fun she had at the Christmas Tea, I decided to do something special for my sweet Cate for her 3rd birthday.


Well, school registration is upon us again. I can't believe how fast this year has already flown.


Feeling pretty good.


Today was Max's school program for Holy Week.


The last couple of weeks have been rough with ups and downs.


My niece, who is 16 months younger than Cate, has been sporting some very cute pedicures this spring.


Well, it was fun while it lasted...


Early in the morning on Tuesday, July 27, 2010, I woke up to some harder contractions that were finally closer together.


Today, while watching a commercial on TV for a hotel/spa, Cate asks me, "Why does that lady have pickles on her eyeballs?


The Lighthouse.


Hello?


Can you hear it, Mom?

_______
Well, that's it...I told you, some really good and some boring, but there you have it. I hope each one of you have a blessed and healthy 2011!

Be sure to visit Musings of a Housewife to take a look at other bloggy recaps!

3 comments:

Terra said...

Happy New Year Allison I remember each and every one of those posts! I giggled at the thought that the contractions started August for you!!!

Kat said...

Oh fun! I like that. :)

Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year from N Ireland.

I have joined in the bloggy recap too :)