
The night before Max went off to Kindergarten, we took him out to a Japanese Hibachi restaurant that he loves. During the dinner, Matt snapped this shot of me with the kids while watching the chef prepare the food in front of us. Not the greatest picture, but it'll do for this challenge. We had a great time and it was a treat for the whole family!For more "photos of mom", click the button above to visit Forever in Blue Jeans!














6 comments:
We took my girl's to a hibachi restaurant for one of their birthday's. It was a lot of fun. I was amazed at what those chefs could do with food!
It's a great shot and good for Matt to remember to snap it. Were you watching the onion volcano? Those always amaze me. I think we might have to have an ice cream dinner for the night before school starts.
Sounds like a fun yummy night!
We're not into Japanese food, but it would be fun to watch them make your meal!!
wow, that's so neat they prepare the food in front of you, I bet it is fun to watch! I can see the amazement in all of your eyes. so great!
That's so fascinating to watch. i think I'll request that for my birthday coming up. It's been too long since we've been. You all look well entertained. :)
Post a Comment