August 10, 2009

The Fun Guy

Years ago, a family friend dubbed my dad, the "Fun Guy". At the pool, he was always the dad that would hurl us across the water for the biggest splash, or sing the silliest songs that meant absolutely nothing!

Now, years later, this "Fun Guy" side of my dad is coming out again! From the moment he walks into our house, the kids are anxious to play such things as Brain Busters (and I don't mean trivia), Baby Goat (don't even ask), or in this case...use Papa as the foundation of their protective "wall". Do you see him in there?

Yep, sometimes I see a side of my dad that is so genuine and fun that it makes me long for those good ole days growing up!

For more Tuesdays Tribute, visit Angie at SevEn cLoWn CirCuS by clicking the button below.

6 comments:

Kat said...

You've just described my hubby to a t. The fun guy all the kids love.

Claremont First Ward said...

I guarantee that your kids will always love that about him,too. :)

jen@odbt said...

Grandpas are the best. I swear my father is not the same man I grew up with - he's so fun and relaxed with my kids.

cewmont said...

what a fun tribute! how sweet!

Amy said...

What a fun Dad you have. Your children are lucky to have him in their lives. I see you are having another little one on the way Congrats..

turnitupmom said...

I never knew your dad to be a silly guy. I would have thought your mom was the one with the sillies! Those Farrs are just too cute :)