August 5, 2009

WordFUL Wednesday - Slice of Heaven



Are these not just the cutest little kids you have ever seen? Well, I am a bit biased. I took this photo at my in-law's house in front of the gorgeous hydrangea blossoms. This may be a contender for our Christmas card photo!

I can hardly wait to add to the cuteness with this newest baby!

For more Wordful Wednesdays, visit Angie at SevEn cLoWn CirCuS by clicking the button above!

8 comments:

Susan Holt Simpson said...

Beautiful kids on a beautiful background!

Unknown said...

Your kids are so adorable and the hydrangeas added to the cuteness! :)

Happy WW!

jen@odbt said...

Yes, I think that's a great option for your xmas card. What cuties!

MommaD said...

Beautiful picture, definitely love the hydrangea choice!

Leslie said...

Very...cute...indeed!

Muthering Heights said...

They're both adorable!

Such The Spot said...

Yes. Cuties indeed. Looking forward to seeing what *this* year's homemade card will look like!

Ali said...

Good choice! Love those smiles!