Well, in a word, I am....EXHAUSTED!
I guess this is God's way of training me for life with three kids. The past few days have included me laying on the couch almost 24/7. Luckily, my mom was here for the week, so she has helped out tremendously. I was nauseous for a couple of days, but mostly just tired beyond belief!
I am almost to my 12th week, so I am optimistic that this will end soon. My belly may be expanding at a rapid rate (pics to come soon), but I just hope this low energy begins to lessen!
Tomorrow is a big day. I joined our local chapter of the Junior League and the newest members' orientation retreat is tomorrow. I hope to get lots of rest tonight in order to be able to get through the day long meeting.
Beyond that, not much going on. Max begins Kindergarten in just 12 days. We have all of his uniform purchased as well as his lunch box and back pack. All I really need to do before the big day is purchase the Kleenex! He got a card from his teacher in the mail the other day and is very excited to meet her on Meet the Teacher Day, August 17th (school starts on the 19th).
Cate will also be starting a 2 year old program at our church/school after Labor Day. It will be hard to see her off to "school", too. However, I will have two mornings a week to myself to rest and get ready for this newest addition to our family!
Well, that's all folks. Sorry I have lost my post-a-day schedule, but hopefully, with school starting soon as well as my energy level hopefully going up, I will have more to blog about and more time to do it!
Have a great weekend.
I guess this is God's way of training me for life with three kids. The past few days have included me laying on the couch almost 24/7. Luckily, my mom was here for the week, so she has helped out tremendously. I was nauseous for a couple of days, but mostly just tired beyond belief!
I am almost to my 12th week, so I am optimistic that this will end soon. My belly may be expanding at a rapid rate (pics to come soon), but I just hope this low energy begins to lessen!
Tomorrow is a big day. I joined our local chapter of the Junior League and the newest members' orientation retreat is tomorrow. I hope to get lots of rest tonight in order to be able to get through the day long meeting.
Beyond that, not much going on. Max begins Kindergarten in just 12 days. We have all of his uniform purchased as well as his lunch box and back pack. All I really need to do before the big day is purchase the Kleenex! He got a card from his teacher in the mail the other day and is very excited to meet her on Meet the Teacher Day, August 17th (school starts on the 19th).
Cate will also be starting a 2 year old program at our church/school after Labor Day. It will be hard to see her off to "school", too. However, I will have two mornings a week to myself to rest and get ready for this newest addition to our family!
Well, that's all folks. Sorry I have lost my post-a-day schedule, but hopefully, with school starting soon as well as my energy level hopefully going up, I will have more to blog about and more time to do it!
Have a great weekend.














3 comments:
Oh, I know you will be feeling well soon. For me my energy has always started to pick up around 12 weeks. I know it is hard but do try to get to bed early and sleep in and nap a little. I understand how frustrated you must be but it gets better...and surely it is well worth it!
Hopefully you'll get your energy back soon. Have you read the Kissing Hand with Max? That might help with some of the tears on the first day. Watch out - your hormones are going to be in full swing that week.
I had to scroll down to read the post about your pregnancy!!! Congratulations! I had the worst morning sickness, couldn't eat a thing, I feel for you. I will be praying for you and this sweet baby!!
Post a Comment