I am a SAHM of three energetic, adorable, supercuddly kids. I am married to a wonderful, supportive, and generous husband. In my spare time (not often), I enjoy scrapbooking, stamping, and needlepointing. We love to travel as a family and start new traditions. I am a DISNEY nut. I try to get there as often as possible. My obsession began when I was young, but after working there on the College Program, I was definitely hooked. My husband and I even honeymooned there. I am an avid reality show junkie and self-proclaimed foodie.
8 comments:
thanks for sharing...visit mine too
u both have a lovely smile :)
mine is up too
ah, this is such a sweet picture. I bet you both had so much fun!! Great job!
Great Pic! You guys are adorable
Great shot of you two. Glad you managed to squeeze in a pic with all the other action going on at the patch.
awwww...pumpkin patches and little ones...what's not to love? Sweet picture!
Cute!! I cheated this year.. we bought our pumpkins in town. We'll still have to visit the apple orchard and pumpkin patch though! :)
Loved the pic of two of my four favorite girls- I thought Cate had her hair cut til I saw Doughnuts with Dad Love you more
Post a Comment