

Today was Cate's preschool harvest party. I was super busy taking pictures of all the little goblins, so I am glad I remembered to have someone take this picture. I am really enjoying Halloween this year. Cate is really into it and it is fun to see her go up and say "Trick or Treat" with such enthusiasm!
For more photos "with mom", click the button above to visit Forever in Blue Jeans.














6 comments:
She is going to hit the motherload of candy with her cute face and voice. Great pic of the 2 of you.
Adorble! I love how excited the little ones get for Halloween!
Oh...my...goodness... she is so adorable. Great picture of both of you!
She's a cute little Alice in Wonderland! We love Halloween, too. Actually, we love all of the holidays. Holidays always bring families together!
Happy Halloween~ What a cutie! Enjoy the fall season!
hi!
i will be having a triple medical celebration. It is a mini medical blog thing game, not a contest, but a game - a posting game. In this regard, I am looking for bloggers who are willing to sponsor EC credits, 125x125 ad space or cash (thru paypal). Aside from these prizes, I, personally, will be giving medical freebies to the lucky winners.
I am looking forward to hear any from u!
gacias!!
gagay
gagay,MD
Post a Comment