...Dance....Dance....Dance....
I love this show!
My girlfriend, Amy, first got me into it about 3 seasons ago. Now, I am hooked. I have always wanted to be a dancer in my next life! (I don't believe in a 'next life', but you know what I mean)
Anyway, this same friend, Amy, was able to snag some great tickets for us for SYTYCD On Tour 2009 (Season 5). They were awesome seats and we had a blast.
These dancers are amazing on the show and EVEN. BETTER. LIVE!!!!
They performed some of my personal favorite dances from that season:
"The Butt Dance" (Randi and Evan)
"Mad - Hip Hop Dance" (Phillip and Jeannine)
"The Necklace Dance" (Jeannine and Jason)
"The Zombie Dance" (Kayla and Jason)
"The Addiction Dance" (Kayla and Kupono)
"The Vampire Dance" (Kayla and Kupono)
"The Cancer Dance" (Melissa and Ade)
"The Finale Paso Doble " (Brandon and Jeannine)
They also did some great group numbers and solos!

It was an awesome night! It just made me want to DANCE....DANCE....DANCE!
I love this show!
My girlfriend, Amy, first got me into it about 3 seasons ago. Now, I am hooked. I have always wanted to be a dancer in my next life! (I don't believe in a 'next life', but you know what I mean)
Anyway, this same friend, Amy, was able to snag some great tickets for us for SYTYCD On Tour 2009 (Season 5). They were awesome seats and we had a blast.
These dancers are amazing on the show and EVEN. BETTER. LIVE!!!!They performed some of my personal favorite dances from that season:
"The Butt Dance" (Randi and Evan)
"Mad - Hip Hop Dance" (Phillip and Jeannine)
"The Necklace Dance" (Jeannine and Jason)
"The Zombie Dance" (Kayla and Jason)
"The Addiction Dance" (Kayla and Kupono)
"The Vampire Dance" (Kayla and Kupono)
"The Cancer Dance" (Melissa and Ade)
"The Finale Paso Doble " (Brandon and Jeannine)
They also did some great group numbers and solos!

It was an awesome night! It just made me want to DANCE....DANCE....DANCE!













No comments:
Post a Comment