No, I am not talking wine here.I am speaking of my wonderful husband, Matt.
Today is his birthday.
Yes, he is a bit gray. However, the kids and I think that makes him look...well, as Max would say, "estinguished"!
Yes, he works long and hard hours. However, when he is home with us.....it is ALL about us!
Yes, he is the best father and husband a girl could ask for.
I often tell him he is my rock, my best friend, my inspiration and support!
I hope he has the best year yet.
Cuz, he just gets better with age!














5 comments:
Happy Birthday to your husband! I agree - husbands do get better with age :) Looks like a great celebration.
Not fair that when men get gray hair and they look handsome and distinguished! And for women, we just look "old" and gray!
Happy Birthday to your hubby! You're one lucky girl...
"extinguished", that's funny!
isn't that sweet! Happy Bday!!!
Happy Birthday Matt! And I agree about the gray..."estinguished" is a perfect description! :)
Post a Comment