
I didn't have a costume, but I wore my special Disney Halloween T-shirt and Minnie ears. It was a fun night truly enjoying the kids joy and fun through their eyes.For more "photos of mom", click on the button above to visit Forever in Blue Jeans.

I didn't have a costume, but I wore my special Disney Halloween T-shirt and Minnie ears. It was a fun night truly enjoying the kids joy and fun through their eyes.

12 comments:
Love your Mickey hat and your little Alice in Wonderland is so cute.
Your little Cinderella is adorable! And your hat is pretty cute, too.
Cute, cute, cute! Yes Halloween is really for parents enjoying it through the little ones.
I love Halloween b/c my kids get so excited about it. Great shot of you and your mini Alice.
So very cute! I love your photo! I missed such a great opp. I've loved seeing all the photos with mom's along with their kids on Halloween, and you know I don't think I have a one, all my many years :(
With all boys I'm out of the loop on princesses, but is she Alice in Wonderland? she is so adorable!! You look so cute too, I think I need some Minnie ears.
You two are so cute!
Lil' Cinderella is so serious but still look gorgeous!
EJ said Hold my hand MOM"
u and your little princess are both pretty! :)
u may view mine if u have time
Very Cute! hopping by :-)
Love this picture of you two... it's one of those shots that says "All's right with the world." Your smile is beautiful, as is your little princess.
Great picture and great blog! Your little Cinderella is adorable!
Post a Comment