November 22, 2009

Outtakes

As you saw a couple of weeks ago, I had chosen our coordinating outfits in shades of blue, grey, and winter white. The first session was a bust as I didn't plan well, the kids and I ended up in tears, and to top it off, our dirty windows and ugly grill were in the picture.

So, take two. We posed for our Christmas card photos again this morning. I decided to do it before church while we still looked nice and early enough to try and avoid tired meltdowns. A little bribery helped, too!

I got some great shots and these are a few of the outtakes. None of these are our actual Christmas card photo...I am saving that for the reveal post when I get the cards made! However, even the outtakes turned out well. And, to think that the shots with the entire family were done with a timer! I gave myself a huge pat on the back for that one, thank you very much!


Now to work on our Christmas letter...

8 comments:

Becca - Our Crazy Boys said...

None of those are the real one? I am so excited to see it, then! Those are great!!

Julie said...

Those are the outtakes?!?! I'm impressed! Those are WONDERFUL! Can't wait to see the one that actually made the card! Beautiful family!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow- they are great- Can't wait to see the cards and read the letter. I love the one of the kids in the bottom right corner. Mimi

jen@odbt said...

They turned out great - can't wait to see the actual pic that made the xmas card. I agree with Mimi...the one of the kids on the bottom right is so sweet.

Cathy said...

If those are the outtakes. The final choice must be awesome. Any one of these would make a great card!

Traci said...

those are super cute!

Such The Spot said...

Sheesh. If only I could get my kids to smile for the camera like that...

You guys look fabulous. And yes. I'm totally impressed that you used a timer for some of them.

Looking forward to seeing the real thing!

Julie From Inmates said...

If those are the ones that didn't make the cut, I can't wait to see the ones that did!!! Great job! =)