
I am having so much fun learning all the features. However, I promised Matt that I would try my hardest not to be "one of those" people that can't carry on a normal conversation without looking or checking it! I hope I can live up to that!
So, do any of you have any cool app suggestions?














5 comments:
Congrats on the new "toy" and Happy Birthday Allison!
I am SO jealous! I just like that you can take decent pics with it! LOL!
Happy Birthday!
more for the kids but hilarious
http://www.marcussatellite.com/SMACK_TALK/
Happy Birthday!!
I am so jealoust!!
I triple love the iPhone!!! I left you some APP suggestions on Facebook, so I won't repeat them here. There are some cool tricks to learn with the iPhone. You can Google iPhone tricks and learn some cool stuff. You might already know most of it, but I didn't.
Post a Comment