November 10, 2009

WordFUL Wednesday - Sleeping Beauty



Isn't she an angel?

As a mother, I can never get enough of watching my children sleep.

So peaceful.

So innocent.

So QUIET!

As Cate gets older, she has gotten more independent, which has brought out her vivacious side! Don't get me wrong, I am proud of her independence and tenacity, but boy howdy, is she a handful. So, I sure treasure these quiet moments she gives me, because before I know it, she will be dropping her naps and I won't get these back!

For more Wordful Wednesdays, visit Angie at SevEn cLoWn CirCuS by clicking the button below.

9 comments:

More Than Words said...

I love my kids faces when they're sleeping!! Yes, the naps will end one day, so cherish it now. :)

She's a cutie!

Muthering Heights said...

She looks so sweet with her finger on her nose!

gianna said...

once they are all asleep, it's hard not to fall in love again with your kids even if the day was a terrible disaster! i'm with you!

Terra said...

and if only our sleep was so angelic and peaceful! she is adorable

Twincerely,Olga said...

what a beautiful girl!! They are so beautiful when they sleep!! stop by

Twincerely,Olga said...

I am crazy about Disney too!!!

Annie said...

She is beautiful!! We are planning for summer to go to Disney.

Stopping from 7 clowns

Traci said...

that is a great photo! :)

2 Little Irish Boys said...

What a lovely picture!
Funny, I was just thinking your thoughts about Cash tonight as I lingered extra long and watched him as he slept so sweetly. I thought "why would my Faith ever falter? Just remember this sweet perfect face and know that he is "wonderfully made". Wow! Only God could make one perfectly perfect!!