May 9, 2010

Slice of Heaven



Yep, these are my slices of heaven.

Each one given to me by God!

I am so lucky to have been given the opportunity to raise these adorable and lovable little things. Except they aren't so little anymore (well, 2 of them anyway). It amazes me how much they have grown! It seems like just yesterday that I was celebrating my very first Mother's Day with Max, who was about 5 months at the time! My how time flies.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you out there. I hope you were showered with love from your children and treated like a queen! I sure was.

3 comments:

Terra said...

a perfect picture! Happy mothers day!

jen@odbt said...

This made me smile this morning. Love all the smiles and kisses. Hope you're feeling better.

Kat said...

That picture is just priceless! So sweet! :)
You are so right. We are so blessed to be given these gifts from God. Such lucky mamas. :)
Happy Mother's Day!