
It is so hard to believe that a whole school year has come and gone. Cate had an absolute blast meeting new friends this year in her "Leaps and Bounds" 2 year old program at our church. I will never forget that first day of school. She was so proud to carry her backpack and lunch box and just strutted into the classroom without a tear shed on her part!
Next fall, she will enter the CLC (Children's Learning Center at our parish school), the same program Max started in almost 3 years ago. She is so excited to go to 3K and meet her new teacher. She has already asked who it is, but I have to tell her that I won't know until later this summer! I am so glad that she loves learning and is and has been so eager to get up and go to school each and every day!
I am so proud of this little blond wonder! She amazes me each and everyday with her creativity and larger than life personality!
Next fall, she will enter the CLC (Children's Learning Center at our parish school), the same program Max started in almost 3 years ago. She is so excited to go to 3K and meet her new teacher. She has already asked who it is, but I have to tell her that I won't know until later this summer! I am so glad that she loves learning and is and has been so eager to get up and go to school each and every day!
I am so proud of this little blond wonder! She amazes me each and everyday with her creativity and larger than life personality!














2 comments:
oh what fun! She is really just so cute. I need to go grab my beginning of the year pics.
You can totally see how much she's grown in a year. What a cutie. It is so bittersweet as they move from one stage of life to the next.
Post a Comment