August 27, 2009

Twinkle Toes

Cate had her first day of ballet the other day! She was so excited and loved every minute of it. The parents were not allowed into the studio room, but there was a small viewing window (one way mirror) for us to watch them through. She totally hammed it up as I knew she would! She was already asking to go back to "tapping class" today. When I told her that she couldn't go today but next week, she replied in disappointment with, "Awww, man!"



One of the other moms took a little 30 second video through the one-way mirror. Because we were outside the room, you can't hear the music (just fellow moms talking). Cate is the one that starts off on the left then moves around to the right, then into the middle just before they go over to the wall! Enjoy!

3 comments:

jen@odbt said...

She is too cute! I couldn't see the video though. :(

Cathy said...

She is too cute for sure. Love the tutu!

Terra said...

a budding balerina! You know that strikes a note in my heart!