This Mother's Day, I was showered with gifts from the heart, handmade by my kids!
Ceramic cross made with their handprints was a gift from Matt and the kids. After all the times I have given Matt gifts with their handprints or footprints or photos, I had been hoping to get a surprise like this some day! The hinting finally paid off!

Max made this recipe card holder at school and had it all wrapped up for me to open!
This was Max's portrait of me. I especially love the purple eyeshadow. He hit that detail right on the head, as I often wear a subtle plum shadow on my eyes!


Cate made this card/booklet for me and presented it to me at their Mother's Day program last week. I loved the part that she said "She loves me, my family, and Dr. Pepper!" At least she put it in that order....I would have had some explaining to do if she put Dr. Pepper above her and the family!
I was overwhelmed with the gifts I was presented this year. This is one of my favorite things about being their mommy...seeing their little works of art and how their artistic talents flourish with age!
Ceramic cross made with their handprints was a gift from Matt and the kids. After all the times I have given Matt gifts with their handprints or footprints or photos, I had been hoping to get a surprise like this some day! The hinting finally paid off!
Max made this recipe card holder at school and had it all wrapped up for me to open!
This was Max's portrait of me. I especially love the purple eyeshadow. He hit that detail right on the head, as I often wear a subtle plum shadow on my eyes!

Cate made this card/booklet for me and presented it to me at their Mother's Day program last week. I loved the part that she said "She loves me, my family, and Dr. Pepper!" At least she put it in that order....I would have had some explaining to do if she put Dr. Pepper above her and the family! I was overwhelmed with the gifts I was presented this year. This is one of my favorite things about being their mommy...seeing their little works of art and how their artistic talents flourish with age!














4 comments:
Those are gifts you're going to enjoy for a long time. Max did a great job on his drawing of you.
How sweet! I too love the art. Are you up for coming over sometime soon for dinner or a lunch? We will be heating the pool in a couple of weeks. Let me know. Otherwise, I'll just get on your meal list!
Wow! Those are awesome! You have some very creative kiddos! So sweet. :)
Glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day and felt so loved and appreciated. :)
I too love the handmade goodies! Laurens class filled small glass jars with bath salts and decorated the jars and Hailey little hands painted a pot and planted flowers in it! Too bad I didn't know that was what was inthe bag until it leaked all over the counter!!! BUT I LOVE IT
Post a Comment