{{{knocking on wood}}}
I don't want to jinx it, but today is the best I have felt in about 3 months. It is 7 in the evening and I haven't had one contraction!
I touched up the paint on the chair rail in the nursery.
I moved around the furniture around in the nursery (all on carpet skids, so very easy).
I decorated a little.
I had a manicure/pedicure.
I shopped for a couple pairs of shoes since all but one of my current shoes no longer fit, and even those are a little tight and showing their wear and tear.
Now, I am sitting on the couch watching an NCIS marathon!
Not once did I get winded.
Not once have I felt a contraction.
Not once have my ankles gotten so swollen I can't walk (there is just the normal slight widening of my feet...hence the new shoes).
I am not going to count my chickens before they hatch, there is always tomorrow, but I am going to keep a positive outlook on this and hope that I have turned a corner!
{{{knocking on wood once more}}}
I don't want to jinx it, but today is the best I have felt in about 3 months. It is 7 in the evening and I haven't had one contraction!
I touched up the paint on the chair rail in the nursery.
I moved around the furniture around in the nursery (all on carpet skids, so very easy).
I decorated a little.
I had a manicure/pedicure.
I shopped for a couple pairs of shoes since all but one of my current shoes no longer fit, and even those are a little tight and showing their wear and tear.
Now, I am sitting on the couch watching an NCIS marathon!
Not once did I get winded.
Not once have I felt a contraction.
Not once have my ankles gotten so swollen I can't walk (there is just the normal slight widening of my feet...hence the new shoes).
I am not going to count my chickens before they hatch, there is always tomorrow, but I am going to keep a positive outlook on this and hope that I have turned a corner!
{{{knocking on wood once more}}}














4 comments:
Glad you're feeling good. How much longer do you have?
Oh that is wonderful! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)
Hopefully this is the break you've been waiting for! Hang in there!!!
I bet you have, it also sounds like you did a bit of nesting...that little one might be on it;s way soon!
Post a Comment