June 22, 2009

Aloha!

Yesterday for Father's Day, we got up and gave Daddy his goodies and donuts. Then, we hurried off to early mass so that we could meet up with our good friends at a local waterpark called Hawaiian Falls! The kids were good all week so for a treat and to do something fun as a family, we packed up our cooler, towels and camera and headed to a tropical oasis in the middle of the Texas heat.











It was a day of fun in the sun and we'll probably try to go at least one more time before the summer is out!

12 comments:

Nette said...

Those are great pics. My son would LOVE that place!

Missy said...

That looks like such a FUN day! I love waterparks!!!

Lindsay said...

Wow - that looks like so much fun!! Serioiusly - right in the middle of TX huh? Can't beat that!

jen@odbt said...

I bet that was so refreshing on the hot day. Your pictures are great!

Lynette said...

Hi Allison - I've really missed y'all too!! Glad to be back!! Thanks for coming 'round to visit me!

turnitupmom said...

I am living vicariously through these pictures. If the rain doesn't stop in Jersey, I'm going to lose it all together. What an awesome day of fun in the SUN!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Your pictures are awesome! What a fun time!

Jennifer said...

Oh man! that looks like SO much fun! Yea... I'm jealous! haha. I'm so glad you had a great father's day! I can't wait until hubby is a REAL dad so we have an excuse to party! haha!

Great pictures by the way! What kind of camera do you have?

Such The Spot said...

You're lucky to have (what appears to be!) a super nice waterpark so close! Hope Matt had a great day!

Carin said...

WOW!! That looks like so much fun! How can you not smile seeing the kiddos have fun and enjoying such a cool place.

I really enjoyed your Father's Day post and a very fun picture of 52 weeks. Have a great day!

Jessica said...

How fun! That looks like a blast!!

Terra said...

that looked awesome!