June 30, 2009

WordFUL Wednesday - Captain Bitty Bottom

Arrrrgghhh!
Me britches were gettin' in de way of me steerin' me boat!


I nearly fell off the couch when Cate came downstairs and yelled, "Arrrrgghh" and then I noticed she had taken off her pants and pull-up! She giggled all the way back up the stairs. I told her that anytime she played pirates with "Bubba" aka Max, she would now be known as Captain Bitty Bottom!

For more Wordful Wednesdays, visit Angie @ SevEn cLoWn CirCuS

18 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

Oh my...that is pretty funny!

More Than Words said...

LOL, I have pictures like that of my kids too! Too cute!

Happy WW!

Such The Spot said...

Arrgh - there be pirates about! Too cute. In this house bare little tushes are hard to resist pinching!

Mamí♥Picture said...

so Funny! she is ADORABLE!
♥~•*☼♥♫¨*•.Happy WW!.•*¨♫♥☼*•~♥

Kimberly Kihega said...

Aww!! That is so cute.

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! Too funny.

carrhop said...

Absolutely adorable! So funny!

Blessings!

jen@odbt said...

She's one cutie pirate. What an imagination and great nickname too.

Amber Dupree said...

I can't even tell you in words how funny this picture is!! I haven't stopped laughing!

McClure Family said...

The picture is HILEROUS!! {and the caption is the icing on the cake!}

my little one loves to run around "nakie" too!

my ww's:

http://www.mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/
http://www.2by2boutique.blogspot.com/

Susan Holt Simpson said...

True pirate style!

Jenni said...

Oh my word....how CUTE she?

Susie said...

So funny and too cute:-)

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

That is adorable! Wonder if the nickname will stick!

Ali said...

Too cute!

Jen said...

oh that is just too cute and funny.

Kristin said...

adorable! Great shot for her high school graduation montage! lol

Jessica said...

Om my goodness!! How funny and ADORABLE!!