Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans completed her 52 week challenge and has begun a new one for this year. However, I want to keep going since I am only about half way done with my 52 weeks.
I am a SAHM of three energetic, adorable, supercuddly kids. I am married to a wonderful, supportive, and generous husband. In my spare time (not often), I enjoy scrapbooking, stamping, and needlepointing. We love to travel as a family and start new traditions. I am a DISNEY nut. I try to get there as often as possible. My obsession began when I was young, but after working there on the College Program, I was definitely hooked. My husband and I even honeymooned there. I am an avid reality show junkie and self-proclaimed foodie.
8 comments:
You guys are beautiful! Loved seeing the birthday photos in the other post as well. :-)
That's a keeper - so cute. Hope she had a great bday.
that is SO sweet
What a great shot - It looks like she has something yummy in her mouth!
Wonderful picture!! you are both beautiful!
Cute picture! Yesterday was Lilly's birthday, and tomorrow is her birthday party as well! Hope you have a great time at Build-A-Bear!
That is so precious. We've never been, but it's on my list!
What a sweet picture! Your family is gorgeous. Thank you for commenting today and for following my blog. I'm following you now too :)
Post a Comment