Channeling Olivia Newton-John!

After getting Cate ready today for ballet/tap class, she went upstairs and came down in this headband....I couldn't resist taking this photo. Then, she came up with this silly pose all by herself!
For more Wordful Wednesdays, visit Angie at Seven Clown Circus by clicking on the button above.
PS I promise I am coming back to this blog in full swing....just having some computer issues that have made it difficult to upload pictures and compose blog posts!















9 comments:
I LOVE this. She channeled her Olivia Newton John in a big way. So cute.
I LOVE it! She is just SO stinking cute!
I've been wondering where you were...
I like the 70s editing feel to the photo too. She is ready to rock.
What a cutie pie!
Haha, too funny. I hear the 80s are making a comeback this year. LOL!
Well goodness she looks like she's sitting down without a chair. I feel for ya with the computer thing. Mine had a crash & we had to buy a new one. Dam computers drive me nuts. I'm your newest follower. Hope you can find time to follow me too.
"Let's get physical, physical.." Now that song is stuck in my head, love it. She is the cutest!
Oh my that's so stinkin' adorable!
Every time I visit here, that little blondie puts a smile on my face :)
Post a Comment