January 4, 2010

I Be Fwee!

At least that is how Cate says it!

My baby is three today!

I can hardly believe it.

She is my vivacious,



fearless,



talkative,



"digging",



energetic,



amazing little girl!



But, I know she won't be little much longer.

I love our little moments together and will treasure them always.

10 comments:

Heather - Hopelessly Flawed said...

Happy Birthday Cate! She's just gorgeous (but of course you already knew that!)

I didn't realize our girls are so close in age - Lilly will be 3 on Thursday!

Missy said...

Oh my gosh. That first picture is priceless! I love it!!!

Kristin said...

What precious pictures and an even more precious little angel!
She's adorable....Hope the day is extra special for all of you!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are adorable. Enjoy every moment... they grow up so fast!

Traci said...

happy 3rd birthday to your little princess! she is adorable! :)

jen@odbt said...

Three - what a great year. Happy Birthday to your sweet girl. I can totally hear her saying that - do you have I be fwee on tape/video?

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Happy Birthday, Cate!!
What a cute post--I forgot how close her and Cash's b-days are. They grow up too fast!!

Julie From Inmates said...

Very sweet post! She is a cutie!!!

Claremont First Ward said...

Happy Birthday! She's so beautiful!

DId I tell you that I moved? I"m pretty sure I did.
http://www.sevenclowncircus.com

Cathy said...

I know I'm late, but Happy Birthday Cate...I hope you had an awesome day!