You are a true sparkle in the diamond of life. Ever since that night on January 4, 2007, when you made your debut into this world, I have been awed by your free spirit, your kindness, your gentle love, and that grin...oh, how I love that grin. As I have often said, Max's giggle is my favorite sound. But your smile just lights a fire in my heart! As much as I loved being a mom to an adventurous little boy, I was so excited to find out that I would finally get to have a girl to dress up and accessorize. And girl, you definitely are! You amaze me everyday with your girly mannerisms. You love to dress up, help with housework, be a mother to your dolls and even get your hair done! You are a true beam of sunshine everyday! I will love you forever. Thanks for being the sweet "pumpkin" you are. Happy 2nd Birthday, Catherine Marie. May this year hold many more surprises and fun for you!
Love, Mommy


















10 comments:
What a walk down memory lane, and such perfectly sweet pictures! SO CUTE! Extra hugs for the Birthday girl!!!
How adorable she is. Happy Birthday Cate
Happy Birthday Cate!!
happy birthday cate!
Happy Birthday to your beautiful baby (or not so baby) girl. I love all the pictures especially the one of her coming home. Hope she has a great day!
Thank you everyone for your very sweet wishes for Cate! We are really looking forward to her party this afternoon and celebrating LIFE since my Grandmother passed away this morning on Cate's birthday!
Happy Birthday, Cate! You sure are a cutie!
Allison - so sorry to hear about your grandmother. :(
Happy Belated Birthday little Cate! You are adorable!
Oh what a little sweetheart she is!! I love the "Little Mommy" and the crazy smile pics!
Hope she had a great bday!!
What a lovely photo essay.
Post a Comment